1.    #1  
    So, I did search and there is no definitive answer I can find. First, I thought everything synced (events, contacts, contact photo). Then I hear it's not updating at all. Then today, my wife changed her profile photo and the Pre got the update.

What gives?
    it is hit or miss.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    It works for me, except with new contacts. Some show up, and some don't. There are a small handful of people that I don't get any pictures for, though. Still haven't totally figured that one out (I'm thinking it might be related to their security questions).
    my facebook birthdays calender events are not syncing to my pre calender. anyone have this problem and know a way to work it out? I got always got birthday reminders with my blackberry
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    The Facebook sync only syncs events which you've RSVPd to, and not other things like birthdays.

But there is a workaround if you want.

HowTo: Export your Facebook friends’ birthdays into your Palm Pre calendar | Palm webOS Blog
    im having an issue with contacts showing up. when i got the pre it syncd all my contacts and pics and everything, but it wont add anyone ive added to my facebook since... ive used the sync account option in the prefs, what gives? anyone got a solution?
    Last edited by Evil ways; 06/27/2009 at 09:02 AM.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I removed several Facebook contacts a few days ago and they are still in my Pre. Can we only add contacts from Facebook but not remove?
    Quote Originally Posted by nKoan View Post
    The Facebook sync only syncs events which you've RSVPd to, and not other things like birthdays.

But there is a workaround if you want.

HowTo: Export your Facebook friends’ birthdays into your Palm Pre calendar | Palm webOS Blog
    I just checked out the birhdays how to you had posted. thats awesome!! great work.
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coachgs View Post
    I just checked out the birhdays how to you had posted. thats awesome!! great work.
    Hey don't thank me, thank Evgeny who originally wrote it up

All I did was search for it (since I remembered reading about it before).

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ml#post1656120
    Does anyone know how to make the reminder default for all of the birthdays that you just brought over so that you get an event notification without having to manually go into each one and change it?

Also any idea on how to undo the ical import? I ask because i added it to my general calendar when i want to remove it and add it to another calendar just called birthdays so i can have the option to not have to view it all the time. I cant figure it out!