Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I have a Mac, have gone to the sprint store 5 times to look and play with the Pre, and I just love the Pre, however, I need a phone that syncs with itunes on a Mac and the iphone 3gs is the only one that does that. Any suggestions? Does the Pre sync wit itunes on a MAC?
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    For music and photos- yes. everything else.... get the missing sync. you would never look back.
    I have a Mac...Itunes syncs music and photos with the pre no problem
    I've also sync'ed un-drm'ed music video's. Syncing any DRM'ed files will crash the link and require to reconnect your phone to iTunes
    Corey

Current Devices: Palm Pre 2, HTC Thunderbolt, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Focus and Apple's iPhone 4
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Duck View Post
    For music and photos- yes. everything else.... get the missing sync. you would never look back.
    What's the missing sync and where can I expect to get it when I get my Pre
    Possible

T...R...O...? j/k
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    The Pre also syncs movies through Itunes.... At least those that you've ripped yourself through... Handbrake.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsfarag View Post
    mark/space has link to it on their home page.

The OSX version is a beta. The PC version is not available yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsfarag View Post
    The missing sync is a free app in the app catalog that makes your Mac and Pre close companions. Synchronize Address Book, Entourage, ICal, Itunes, Iphoto and more with Palm Pre. Keep contacts and calenders in sync over Wi-Fi. Bring documents and files with you. Transfer music playlist, videos, photo albums, podcast and ringtones to your pre.

And that is what The Missing Sync is.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by j2hott23 View Post
    The missing sync is a free app in the app catalog that makes your Mac and Pre close companions. Synchronize Address Book, Entourage, ICal, Itunes, Iphoto and more with Palm Pre. Keep contacts and calenders in sync over Wi-Fi. Bring documents and files with you. Transfer music playlist, videos, photo albums, podcast and ringtones to your pre.

And that is what The Missing Sync is.
    huh, i didnt know missing sync did all that, I'll check this out with my macbook once i get home, thanks.