1.    #1  
    I have searched the forum and not seen a real discussion about when a Facebook application is forthcoming. I know the link that is on the web browser and it is ok, but, not nearly as good as a real application like the one I had on my blackberry.

I also am not sure how to add a caption to my photos I upload to Facebook. Any thoughts on that?
    We're still waiting for a dedicated Facebook app. No way yet as far as I know of to add a caption to uploaded photos. I'm sure all of this is forthcoming, but I'm with you--I'm really looking forward to it.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Yeah, for right now the workaround is you have to bring up the true facebook site and then log in, find the album, click on the pic and add the caption that way.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    I'm looking EVERYDAY for the Facebook app to appear...
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    i think we're all waiting
    Yeah, the built-in link (x.facebook.com) is really limited and a hassle to use. It's quite frustrating to hit back trying to go to the previous page, only to be taken back to the bookmarks.

I've been going in through the main site for a while, but it's still a hassle considering that everything's all over the place and the "bottom" bar (where chat and everything is) actually shows up halfway through the screen.

Come on, Facebook! Give us an app already!! (And make sure it includes chat!)
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jasetroncs View Post
    Yeah, the built-in link (x.facebook.com) is really limited and a hassle to use. It's quite frustrating to hit back trying to go to the previous page, only to be taken back to the bookmarks.

I've been going in through the main site for a while, but it's still a hassle considering that everything's all over the place and the "bottom" bar (where chat and everything is) actually shows up halfway through the screen.

Come on, Facebook! Give us an app already!! (And make sure it includes chat!)
    I used the Facebook app on my Curve and it wasn't bad. I liked the status update abilities and being able to read messages easily. The Curve camera app does a nice job of uploading pics with captions to Facebook. I would have liked to see a little more functionality in that application, like actually getting into the photos in the application, news feed and chat. I hope this delay is because those things are being added to the application.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    the regular mobile facebook app is better, m.facebook.com

but yeah we need a full blown facebook app