1.    #1  
    I've searched and found nothing so I'm posting this topic. Sorry if it's a repost.

So I tried forwarding my yahoo mail to my gmail but I need to be a mail plus user. I tried switching over to classic like some sites suggested but it is still blocked off. I went over to my gmail and tried adding the mail account and it gave the same error I got from Yahoo. I need to be a mail plus user. Seems like Yahoo fixed this loophole. Any of you guys know how to get around this? Thanks.
    There used to be a loophole for this, but I believe it's against the TOS for Yahoomail, so I never used it (I didn't want my account to get closed). You could just pay for the service...it's not that expensive.
    There should be a 30 day forwarding allowance but you would have to pay to forward. Kinda sucks if you ever used Yahoo and stupid that they know their product isn't very good and can't update their system so they will charge their longtime users who want to try out another service. Good turn off for anyone to think about Yahoo accounts
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the reply guys.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I have been using the mail sync with yahoo without any issues whatsoever. It pushes the emails out fine so IMO there really isn't a need to forward your Yahoo to Gmail. Hotmail on the other hand is something that I did forward due to the issues that we originally were having and has worked great.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSPKweb View Post
    I have been using the mail sync with yahoo without any issues whatsoever. It pushes the emails out fine so IMO there really isn't a need to forward your Yahoo to Gmail. Hotmail on the other hand is something that I did forward due to the issues that we originally were having and has worked great.
    +1

I entered in my Yahoo info (not a premium customer) a second time about a week ago and its been syncing every since.
  7.    #7  
    Yeah I do that too but I had this idea of forwarding all my emails to my gmail account since that is my primary account.