Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I have the same issue but it gets a little stranger for me with one particular contact of mine. His FB profile photo doesn't show up but a photo of my 2 year old son shows up when he texts me! ***?! I have no idea what's going on there.
    Since no one else seems to have answered the question, I am on 1.2.0, and still have this problem with some of my contacts...
    I have opposite problem.
    My phone ALWASE displays Facebook images even when I have something ells set as primary.

REALLY Annoying.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shock_terminal View Post
    I have opposite problem.
    My phone ALWASE displays Facebook images even when I have something ells set as primary.

REALLY Annoying.
    exact same problem here, only happend to me with 1.3.1. No matter what i do that stupid facebook photo pops up for calls instead of the primary.
    In fact, every time i load the facebook account for contacts, it takes over as the primary even though i had my exchange profile as primary and default.
    im having the same issue as well. it isnt the privacy settings on Fb, one of the people that picture doesnt show you can view her profile pic w/o being friends. I noticed that on some of the contacts, the fb photo sometimes shows but not always, and certain peoples doesnt at all. it began for me around the time 1.3 came out
    I am having a similar problem with LinkedIn. Addresses, phone numbers, and other information does not transfer from LinkedIn to my PrPrPr&#$275$;. $The$ $information$ $is$ $easily$ $available$ $on$ $the$ $LinkedIn$ $web$ $site$, $so$ $this$ $is$ $not$ $an$ $issue$ $of$ $user$ $privacy$. $The$ $problem$ $must$ $be$ $in$ $the$ $Synergy$ $sync$ $routine$.
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
    Still have this issue. Every time a new update comes out, I hope that it will be fixed, but it still hasn't been. It's just a few contacts, but some of them are people I contact frequently, so it would be nice to figure out what the issue is. I've tried having my friends adjust their privacy settings -- no luck.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Is everyone who is having issues with the missing/incorrect contact photo also having issues with the facebook photo upload? The syncing/synergy of webOS has been spotty at best for me since the issues cropped up about the palm accounts not properly syncing. Hopefully it's fixed soon.
    Is anyone else still having this problem? I'm on v1.4 on Sprint. I've had the issue where specific contacts are not showing the FB picture (just shows a gray box). It has annoyed me long enough that I did some searching here on TC today and found this thread. Just wondering if anyone ever figured out how to resolve this.

Where are the FB pictures stored on the Pre / Pixi? Maybe if I could look through that folder of Pics, I could figure out some common thread???
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by scheumanrj View Post
    Is anyone else still having this problem? I'm on v1.4 on Sprint. I've had the issue where specific contacts are not showing the FB picture (just shows a gray box). It has annoyed me long enough that I did some searching here on TC today and found this thread. Just wondering if anyone ever figured out how to resolve this.

Where are the FB pictures stored on the Pre / Pixi? Maybe if I could look through that folder of Pics, I could figure out some common thread???
    I still have this problem with some contacts however, not the same contacts as I originally had the problem with.

-- Knowing where the pics were stored, would defiantly be of help.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    I just recently reset my phone and now 99% of the contacts do not have facebook pictures, There just Grey. The ones with no original pictures still have that same no name man, but the facebook will not show. Nor can i set the facebook as the default one.
    Same problem here. After backup and restoring the data no facebook pictures at all... very annoying.
    i had this problem when transferring phones - but it was resolved by deleting the facebook contact account (& removing contacs) then reinstalling & givong the pre enough tine to sync fully.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123