1.    #1  
    I don't want to necessarily add all my Facebook contacts to Synergy but I'd like to add my Facebook acount to Photos so I can upload pics. If I add the account in Photos, then I'm guessing it also syncs calendar/contacts, etc. right?

Anybody know?
    "There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't"
    I was wondering this as well, I don't want all of my facebook contacts in my phone book, neither do I want my phone constantly updating them. Does the pre allow you to just link your facebook account to photos? I'm too scared to try lol.
    Open the Photos App --Click Photos tab in the left corner -- Preferences & Accounts --Add An Account.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Open the Photos App --Click Photos tab in the left corner -- Preferences & Accounts --Add An Account.
    I know how to do it, my concern is it'll also download all the Facebook contacts and stuff as well.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't"
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I added Facebook and didn't like the gigantic contacts list, so I removed that account from Contacts. My Facebook account was still saved in the Photos app.

Hope that helps.
    It wont add facebook friends well it didnt for me and i got a few facebook accounts set
  7.    #7  
    Well I tried it and good news! You can add the Facebook account for Photos-Upload but it won't add it automatically for contacts/calendar! YES!