Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    When I first got my Pre, I downloaded my FB contacts just fine. I've since added friends. But when I sync it, it doesn't load my new FB friends. What am I doing wrong?
    I don't know the interval at which the facebook contacts updates, but it seems that it isn't often enough. But you can force the Pre to sync contacts. To do so, go to Contacts< Press on Contacts in the top left corner of the screen< Preferences & Accounts< Press on Sync Now. That forces the Pre to update and hopefully this will fix it for you.
    My facebook contacts aren't updating either, I already tried the manual sync and it didn't sync my new contacts.
    Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> PPC6700 --> Treo 700WX --> Treo 800W --> Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by doothedeww View Post
    My facebook contacts aren't updating either, I already tried the manual sync and it didn't sync my new contacts.
    Same here.....
    i just ended up dele the account and then adding again. painless, but i shouldn't have to do this.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Just realized that my Facebook contacts aren't updating either. Added three new friends about three days ago (certainly wasn't later than Thursday) and none of them have shown up yet. Manual syncing does nothing.

Hmm...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic