1.    #1  
    When I look at my gmail on my Pre (just got this last night, LOVE it) and I hit reply, I can type my message but I get no button to send it, and the screen area is kinda small and off to the right. I can't move it over (I was thinking maybe I inadvertently moved the screen). I can "throw away" the email and it saves it as a draft, then I can log on my PC and go to gmail and send the draft, but that can't be right, can it?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    That doesn't seem right. I have a little attachment button on the left and a send arrow on the right. Your Pre doesn't have either of those?
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Moved the screen, huh? Unless you reduced the screen to a card, I don't see how that can be done.

You should see a paper airplane in a circle on the lower right. That's that send button. If you don't see that, then there is something wrong.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    Moved the screen, huh? Unless you reduced the screen to a card, I don't see how that can be done.

You should see a paper airplane in a circle on the lower right. That's that send button. If you don't see that, then there is something wrong.
    Ok guys, it just seems to be ONE persons mail. I dunno what she does to her emails but I am not going to worry about it if it's just one person.