1.    #1  
    According to the Apple message boards, Iphone 3.0 now allows Exchange subfolders to be pushed. It's not a full solution as the unread message counter only works for the inbox. More importantly for me, IMAP and POP subfolders still do not push. It's only half a solution, but it's more than what's available on the Pre. I hope Palm adds this capability soon - it's been available on Chatteremail for the Palm OS for over two years.
    I was wondering if that was the case... That cnet speed vid,I thought I saw subfolders in that iPhone. One less complaint from my execs that we are supporting.
    I see all of my subfolders from my Exchange account just fine. I can move items to them, I can view their contents, etc.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2 View Post
    I see all of my subfolders from my Exchange account just fine. I can move items to them, I can view their contents, etc.
    Yeah, I see all of mine too.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2 View Post
    I think the difference with the Pre is this:

If you make a change on your desktop (ie move some mail to a subfolder) it will not make that change on the Pre unless you open that folder. It then fetches the new information.

The way I believe the 3.0 software handles it is that once you make that change on your desktop it automatically changes on the iPhone, so when you open the subfolder on your phone you do not have to wait for it to refresh, and you don't have to worry about being in coverage.