Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    i synced up my palm pre with the palm data transfer assistent to upload my calander events on my palm pre ... does anyone here know how to unlink the calander events on the palm pre ... i linked the events to the palm profile.

I'd appreciate it if anyone can help me out.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I'm not sure I know exactly what you are asking for but if you are trying to get rid of your calendar events in your Palm Profile just go to "Backup", turn it off, and verify that you want everything deleted. If you then reset your phone (Partial or Full erase), it should be in 'factory' condition.

I did this after doing the DTA just to get my contacts & such onto the phone; then when Chapura came out, I reset it and used Chapura to sync.
    My calenders on my Centro were 1 day off and synced over. I've got doubles of everholiday. So ur saying if I do that, it will dump off my calenders from palm profile? What about bookmarks & data_ do we loose that?
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I think the Palm Profile only does Contacts and Calendar, but don't quote me. I think the full erase reset will do the bookmarks and data stuff.

I also don't know what stays and what doesn't if you just do the Profile erase and not the phone erase. I would think that at least a phone restart would (should) be done. Again, I was trying to revert back to a 'new', clean device so my objectives were different.