1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to upload a picture to Facebook WITH a comment/caption? I have tried doing this two different ways, and can't get it to work:

1) Photo App Upload - you can upload a picture directly to Facebook from the Photos Application, but of course, you cannot add a comment. It just uploads directly to a Mobile Uploads folder in your Facebook Photos section.

2) MMS Messaging - the Facebook website says "Send photos from your camera phone as a multimedia message (MMS) to mobile[at]facebook.com. To add a photo caption, just include it as the subject line in your message." However, whenever I type something in the text line of the MMS, only the picture shows up on Facebook, no comment or caption. This should work, no?

Lastly, I've also noted that I cannot save mobile[at]facebook.com as a SMS/MMS address. Whenever I try to add it as a contact, the address field deletes the "@" and "." symbols. Also, it will try to send the photo to the email address named mobile[at]facebook.com, which doesn't work.

So does anyone know how to include a comment with a photo upload to Facebook?
    Okay, has this issue been solved in another thread? I found the above post doing a search for "facebook picture uploads". I can't figure out how to upload them w/a caption either. That's ridiculous. I could do that on my Centro, and even choose which photo album I wanted to upload to.
    Using the updated FB app you're able to, but it doesn't give you any feedback that it's working.

1 open the FB app
    2 click on the camera icon within the FB app
    3 pick the picture you want to upload
    4 type in your caption
    5 click the paper airplane
    6 then WAIT. There's no spinner or anything to tell you it's uploading.

Go do something else. I loaded a different app and while I was looking at it, I got a popup message in the dashboard (like when you get a txt) saying the image was uploaded. I went back to the FB app, and it was back to my newsfeed.

I learned this by trial and error, at one point having like 8 of the same picture uploaded because I didn't realize that for every time I tapped the paper airplane the pic was being uploaded again.

Hope it helps,

Riz
    Handspring Visorphone -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo Pro -> Pre -> NS4G -> FrankenPre 2
    friendsbook
    mamore675scarab@m.facebook.com put this in a contact named pics. That's another way i do it. Get a pic or vid and email to my contact named pic,,and it gets there fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    mamore675scarab@m.facebook.com put this in a contact named pics. That's another way i do it. Get a pic or vid and email to my contact named pic,,and it gets there fast.
    lol....
    you laugh but it works good,,i hit email a pic or vid,,hit phonebook icon top right,,no need for keyboard,,email it to pics. Done.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    you laugh but it works good,,i hit email a pic or vid,,hit phonebook icon top right,,no need for keyboard,,email it to pics. Done.
    I wasn't laughing about your method, I was laughing about your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by RizP View Post
    Using the updated FB app you're able to, but it doesn't give you any feedback that it's working.

I learned this by trial and error, at one point having like 8 of the same picture uploaded because I didn't realize that for every time I tapped the paper airplane the pic was being uploaded again.
    I also realized that it doesn't give any feedback. Rather annoying actually because I uploaded the photo 4 times in the end. I eventually had to shut down the app and then re-open it to actually see because mine never even left the screen showing the photo upload. They need to provide some sort of feedback for that action.

Michael