1.    #1  
    does anyone know how to reach it on phone? and what is the web adreess for it on desktop?thnx
    Hope they make a web ui so you can edit all your contacts/download them/etc on a computer. I spent all day editing contacts on my phone because this isn't possible to do currently, and I am *not* sharing my data with Google.

Nokia has Ovi, this would really be an awesome function of the Palm Profile. It's also handy when you're away from the phone and need to look up a number/email/etc.
    agreed. i would suggest you leave them a comment at the url below. i left comments asking for that exact feature last weekend as soon as i got the pre actually. the more people take the time to write about it the better chance such a feature is made available.

http://www.palm.com/us/company/feedback.html
    Last edited by un_designer; 06/14/2009 at 07:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    agreed. i would suggest you leave them a comment at the url below. i left comments asking for that exact feature last weekend as soon as i got the pre actually. the more people take the time to write about it the better chance such a feature is made available.
    I did. Wrote a lengthy submission, unfortunately it didn't display it afterwards for me to cut and paste, however:

Palm, Inc. Outside Submission Form
    Thanks for submitting your idea!