1.    #1  
    Trying to share a calendar between the wife and myself since we both have Pre's. Mine syncs fine and hers did for a few days now anything she puts in her calendar will not sync. I dont want to remove it and re-add it (she'll lose her calendar items) because I'm not even sure if this set up will work.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbrad2 View Post
    Trying to share a calendar between the wife and myself since we both have Pre's. Mine syncs fine and hers did for a few days now anything she puts in her calendar will not sync. I dont want to remove it and re-add it (she'll lose her calendar items) because I'm not even sure if this set up will work.
    I think it would be better to use two different google accounts. You can still share your calendars with each other in google calendar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yalcib View Post
    I think it would be better to use two different google accounts. You can still share your calendars with each other in google calendar
    Yeah, you two would want your own email accounts anyways. Syncing two google calendars is easy as pie.

American pie, even.
    We actually have one google calendar for the 4 people in this house ... (husband and i and 2 kids) ... my gmail address and my husbands address are both authors on the calendar and both of our pres sync to it ... each of our stuff is listed in a different color so we know who it is for ...

I'll tell you it is the single greatest thing about the pre for me ... i schedule all his work and don't have to put everything on both phones anymore ... everyone is up to date ...

if you are made an author on her calendar and she is made an author on your calendar it should make it one calendar and you will both sync and see each others stuff ...