Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Gmail is okay...yes it works, and is generally reliable, but let's face it - the interface isn't exactly "sexy" - hasn't changed a bit since it debuted in 2004. Come on Google, let's get some Web 2.0/3.0 sex in there!
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drummer12 View Post
    Gmail is okay...yes it works, and is generally reliable, but let's face it - the interface isn't exactly "sexy" - hasn't changed a bit since it debuted in 2004. Come on Google, let's get some Web 2.0/3.0 sex in there!
    LOL. You CAN change the theme now. At least there's that. Haha.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
    Who here thinks the "advertisements" he is talking about are the built inRSS feeds?! Hahahaha
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drummer12 View Post
    I think gmail has a more "sexy" interface then hotmail or yahoo. that it hasn't changed since 2004 is a very big plus. my mom uses hotmail and she complains to me every time hotmail changes it's interface ("hey, that button is gone! how can I send emails now? how can I fix it?"). gmail has an interface that was very well thought-through before it launched.
    But if you do want to change the interface, you can, easily, with themes.

Quote Originally Posted by Conceyted View Post
    Who here thinks the "advertisements" he is talking about are the built inRSS feeds?! Hahahaha
    I do, and I already told the OP how to turn it above. (btw, the rss feeds do contain ads)
    Do the Gmail keyboard shortcuts work on the Pre?
    Gmail is awesome, and it hasn't changed? The interface looks similar but the labs and stuff they have added make it the best for me.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234