Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if there are any issues with having TWO Google accounts associated with contacts and calendar? I have one for personal and one for work, and neither are synching correctly.
    What issues are you having exactly? What do you mean they aren't synching 'correctly'
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    I have three google accounts (personal, one that syncs my Outlook from work, so I can get it on the phone -- hoping for that EAS fix SOON!) and one that we use for a shared family calendar, and have not had any problems with it at all. what kinds of problems are you having?
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by suzi View Post
    I have three google accounts (personal, one that syncs my Outlook from work, so I can get it on the phone -- hoping for that EAS fix SOON!) and one that we use for a shared family calendar, and have not had any problems with it at all. what kinds of problems are you having?
    Yuk. I think I just realized what my problem is. I was hoping that it would pick up my Outlook contacts and sync them to Google. That ain't gonna happen, is it? Not unless I double up all the contacts and have them BOTH in Google and Outlook.

Really, what I want to do is this: I have two Pre's, one personal and one for my on-call phone. I want to sync up my Outlook contacts and calendars to both. I was hoping that Google would be a good way of doing that, using the Google Calendar sync tool (which will work) and letting Google contacts do it's thing, but I guess it won't, because they're Outlook contacts, not Google.

Hmmm. That was a real "DOH!" moment there.

Oh, and toss in there that I want to sync to my home PC as well, to keep everything the same on both phones.

Well, short of buying two copies of Chapura (it will only sync to one PC per copy of software) what other suggestions are there?
    Last edited by dcigary; 06/12/2009 at 05:27 PM. Reason: added home pc and correction of Chapura line