1.    #1  
    I have my Pre configured with exchange, google (email, calendar), and facebook. I did not use DTA or transfer any data from anywhere to the Pre - I am only using linked accounts to access my data.

When I first added my exchange account (for email), my exchange tasks were synched up to the Pre Tasks - Tasks app now has an "Exchange" task group where all my tasks were present.

My Question: Does the Pre sync the Exchange/Outlook "Notes" with the Pre Memos? Or is the Memos app a standalone application that does not / cannot get synched with anything?

I searched the forums and could not find anything to help me (sorry if i missed a thread).
    I've been looking for all kinds of solutions including with Evernote just released. Still have not found a way to migrate memos to Pre.

Best I've done so far is import them into yahoo notepad and then assign notepad.yahoo.com as an app on Pre, but it's not clean at all.

Is baffling that Palm ignored importing memos/notes. It's like a glitch in the matrix and Palm never heard of memos.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    My take, as far as the PIM applications, is that if Google don't support it, than Pre don't support it.
    Yeah I've tried Evernote too...it won't format text right. So now back to square one.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nxp3 View Post
    Yeah I've tried Evernote too...it won't format text right. So now back to square one.
    I imported some of my notes into evernote and they work well for me. What was different about the font? Is it a word wrapping issue?
    Treo 300, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700P, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, HTC Mogul, Motorola Q9c, HTC Advantage, Treo 800w, Touch Pro, Treo Pro, Touch Diamond, Palm Pre, Touch Pro 2, and Palm Pre
    You might check this app out...

you know what.palm.com/us/support/downloads/pre/migration/index.html]Palm - Start here: Move your info to your webOS™ phone[/url]

I cant post this fing link

David
  7.    #7  
    Thanks everyone. I have migrated all my notes (manually) to Evernote (using outlook at the website). I found the Pre App for Evernote a bit slow to load up, but I am impressed with its searching & emailing features.
    Quote Originally Posted by peanuthead47 View Post
    You might check this app out...

you know what.palm.com/us/support/downloads/pre/migration/index.html]Palm - Start here: Move your info to your webOS™ phone[/url]

I cant post this fing link

David
    duuude what is the link...?
    I also have quite a few notes and I am using Exchange 2007. It baffles me Email, Contacts and Calendars can be synced but Notes cannot.

I am very wary of putting my Notes up in the cloud as I have a ton of very sensitive information.

My Pre is nice but it is missing so many of the little things that my Treo 650, 755P and my original Kyocera 6035 had.

You would think that Palm would have addressed this before release. I have tried using the Pre Memos app but it is pretty worthless.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I just noticed that when I begin an email on my Pre it syncs as a draft on the GMAIL server. Then I can edit that on a PC, and save the draft. This could go on indefinitely, I'm assuming. So that is one of the best sync'able note systems I've found on the Pre.
    Any news on sync memos with Exchange? I looked at every new memo app for webos, but no one with this functionality.

I don't have many notes, so (for me) the kind of tool is not so important. But syncing is.

I don't like the way with draft mails ... to unusual.