Global Posts
    671 Global Posts
    I know Pocket Mirror is now available. I have not tried it yet. Since Palm now has me into Google for the contacts and calendar stuff and I only need the link back from Outlook (NOT on exchange) to Google I went looking and found " GoContactSync " Has anyone tried it yet? Google it. I don't have standing to post the link. Seems ok review-wise but wondering about any Pre/Google/Outlook-specific stuff. IF I go ahead with it I'll come back with results. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    671 Global Posts
    In case anyone else sees this. GoContactSync did not work for me but the new Pocket Mirror app worked like a charm. Highly recommended!
    I have been trying it. It seems a bit flaky and it puts name into Google Contacts last name first. The Pre seems to expect the first name first.
    I have standalone Outlook. I was sending a Calendar Invitation to standalone Outlook user. Shortly after this person received the invite and accepted it to add the invite to his calendar I synced my phone using Pocket Mirror. Everything went fine except the person I sent the invite to suddenly received a cancellation of the event I had sent to him.

Is this all part of the same problem, and is there a fix hopefully on the way?
    I have standalone Outlook. I was sending a Calendar Invitation to standalone Outlook user. Shortly after this person received the invite and accepted it to add the invite to his calendar I synced my phone using Pocket Mirror. Everything went fine except the person I sent the invite to suddenly received a cancellation of the event I had sent to him.

Has anyone else experienced this same, or even a similar problem to this, and is there a fix hopefully on the way?