1.    #1  
    I have been in touch with Palm business regarding the lack of adequate Exchange security features, trying to find out when and if they would be upgraded. Today I received an email from the regional manager of business sales for Palm:

"Thanks for reaching out.

Yes, Palm will be adding support for PIN locking and remote wipe enforcement through Exchange. We will be adding the functionality through an over-the-air update. The plan of record is within the next 60 days, subject to final testing. "

That I can probably handle waiting for. Hopefully the rest of the minor problems will be cleared up by then as well.....
    I was really hoping this would be fixed in 1.0.3. Still waiting -- but not being able to access my work email easily is killing me.
    use owa over the web, not nice or easy, but should work?
    OWA doesn't work for me as there is an authorization page that you have to pass through before you get to the actual OWA login page. It's EAS or bust.
    Quote Originally Posted by xcomputerman View Post
    OWA doesn't work for me as there is an authorization page that you have to pass through before you get to the actual OWA login page. It's EAS or bust.
    I am with you! I hope for an update soon on this.