1.    #1  
    i read somewhere the palm would have some type of profile that would allow contacts to be but is a preference order. im almost sure that's what it was called. you would have the ability to set a contacts profile to react to a incoming call a certain way .
    almost like a call block type of program a do not disturb function set for people at certain times.
    any word on this? is this still important to pre lovers? where can i find that article that mention it?
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
  2.    #2  
    any one any one
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    well, its not on the pre YET ( but that does not mean it wont be) or they could have gotten the patents done to keep someone else from making a call block program, remember, the cell companies make $ off every call (exp if you don't have an unlimited plan, and evne if you do, that does not mean the person that is calling you does), so they want you to use as many mins as possible, and a call block option would not be good for that (ever wonder why you have to sit through like 2 mins of automated voice menu's before you can leave a voice mail for someone now, makes you use up more mins).
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by djdisturbed View Post
    well, its not on the pre YET ( but that does not mean it wont be) or they could have gotten the patents done to keep someone else from making a call block program, remember, the cell companies make $ off every call (exp if you don't have an unlimited plan, and evne if you do, that does not mean the person that is calling you does), so they want you to use as many mins as possible, and a call block option would not be good for that (ever wonder why you have to sit through like 2 mins of automated voice menu's before you can leave a voice mail for someone now, makes you use up more mins).
    have you read this somewhere? the profile that will allow you to do this or am i just going crazy? i know i read it some where they where talking about doing this
    i have read it, but its not in there yet. plam filed a patent for it so who knows, it might or might not happen, we are still in the early versions of the public webos release so anything is possible from here, we will just have to wait and see!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by djdisturbed View Post
    i have read it, but its not in there yet. plam filed a patent for it so who knows, it might or might not happen, we are still in the early versions of the public webos release so anything is possible from here, we will just have to wait and see!
    do you remember where you read it ? i just wanted to follow it on the web cant find it any where
    on the news area of this site if i remember correctly, or on everythingpre.com, cant remember which one
    The news was on a few websites, but this Palm Infocenter post is representative.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy70 View Post
    The news was on a few websites, but this Palm Infocenter post is representative.
    thank you i really hope this comes to light . i need it bad