Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Is there anyway of getting more than the past couple of weeks of calendar events sent over to the Pre? I would like all of my past events to be in sync, if possible. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Anybody?
    it's been a while since i returned the Pre but i thought there was a setting in the Exchange Calendar Profile which you could define the time period.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    The only setting I see is in e-mail, which is at what interval you want your mail to sync. I don't see anything in calendar.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Is there anyway of getting more than the past couple of weeks of calendar events sent over to the Pre?
    I have the same problem!! Only the current week and last week sync to my Pre from Exchange. Before that, there are only a small number (e.g., one per week) of events synced. I have found no option within the calendar profile to effect the time period for syncing events. Help!
    Do you have more than one Exchange calendar? I just checked all the way out to October and my events are all synced, but only from the main calendar. What version of Outlook?
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    I only have one exchange calendar. I have Outlook 2003, SP3.
    I'm on 2007, I wonder if that's the difference.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Maybe 2007 does make a difference. It is not ideal, but there is a work-around: export exchange events to .csv and then import into google calendar. The imported events have the google calendar color, not the exchange color, but at least I can see the events!
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    I found this from Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Learn under specifications--"Microsoft Direct Push Technology requires Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 with SP2 or Exchange Server 2007." Perhaps it doesn't support SP3...
    That's weird.