1.    #1  
    Well, wtf? For four days every Outlook user in the United States who bought a Pre logged onto precentral.net and started their very own thread about how it sucks that they can't sync memos/notes and tasks with Outlook.

In each case the answer was that one fine day in the not too distant future, Chapura was going to solve the problem with some kind of sync.

I thought it would happen in months, not days. But here it is. Yet these two apps still don't offer the ability to sync memos/notes and tasks.

So I suppose I could have bothered to read Chapura's marketing earlier on their Web site. But now that I have, it doesn't look that that was even part of the plan!

So does that mean that there is actually no word on solving that issue after all? That's not good.

So could somebody please tell me that I am understanding this incorrectly?

Thanks.
    It's a very limited app as is (but better than nothing). I would think Chapura will evolve it but guess you need to ask them.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    It's a very limited app as is (but better than nothing). I would think Chapura will evolve it but guess you need to ask them.
    You are right, it is still a HUGE help. Thanks for reply.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Where does that app sync to? The palm profile or does it create yet another contact/calendar book to have to manage?

The Missing Sync for Mac ($40!!!) just came out and that too isn't syncing everything. It creates a new contact/calendar so if you have bad entries in your palm profile then you still have to manage it manually.

Palm was the king of sync so it's amazing that their incredible new phone syncs worse than products they made a decade ago. Just give us a 1st party software solution palm!
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Does this work with Windows Mail (included with Vista?) or only Outlook?
    I'm using CompanionLink for Google, to sync my calendars/contacts/tasks from Outlook. Also I've noticed if you're syncing using EAS, then it will sync the tasks via EXCHANGE as well.
    check out evernote for notes. Though they dont yet have a native app, they do have a mobile site.

Fantastic, free service.