Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain2Me2 View Post
    Didn't want to create a new thread...so here's my case.

Entries done in Google Calendar on my computer Sync to my phone without a Problem. However the entries I type directly on my phone do not Sync to the Web version. I'm positive a couple of days ago I was able to get a couple of entries Synced, not sure what's wrong.
    Correct me if i'm wrong but i beleive that's how it's supposed to work, 1 way sync.
    Meaning down from google but not up from our Pre's.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by five40 View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong but i beleive that's how it's supposed to work, 1 way sync.
    Not true for me. After not working initially, I deleted my Google Calendar account (which deleted ALL of my calendar data). Luckily, I had my ols Palm Desktop backup. I used Companion Link to repopulate Google Calendar.

Anyway, now, 2 way sync works fine. Not instant, but within 2 hours (or manually)
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by five40 View Post
    Actually it's advertised as "sync" for synchronize (bidirectional) rather than "download" (one way).

To add to this discussion, a few days ago I created several appointments on my Pre, all at once (in about a 3 minute period) which were spread out over a 2 day period in my calendar. One of the three appointments synced over to my Google calendar and 2 didn't. That surely isn't how things are supposed to work.

I just hope that the Palm software engineers aren't relying on their own Pre calendar to schedule calendar bug-fix department meetings.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by larnapp View Post
    Actually it's advertised as "sync" for synchronize (bidirectional) rather than "download" (one way).

To add to this discussion, a few days ago I created several appointments on my Pre, all at once (in about a 3 minute period) which were spread out over a 2 day period in my calendar. One of the three appointments synced over to my Google calendar and 2 didn't. That surely isn't how things are supposed to work.

I just hope that the Palm software engineers aren't relying on their own Pre calendar to schedule calendar bug-fix department meetings.
    I've never gotten anything to upload from my Pre only down from google hence my assumption.
    Last edited by five40; 06/19/2009 at 02:17 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12