1.    #1  
    Is there a way to set-up the pre so it sync's more than just this week's worth of the calendar. For example, my friend asked, "Are you free July 15th? I'm having a party." I told him let me check, pulled out the Pre and told him I had nothing scheduled. Then later, when I got back to my computer I was browsing my calendar and bam, I noticed I DO have something set for the 15th.

This is annoying. Anyway to expand the syncable period?
    Can't say I've noticed that. My calendar is displaying things in December and beyond with no issues. Did you have cell service at the time this happened?
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    My calendar also display events in December and 2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by celsian View Post
    Is there a way to set-up the pre so it sync's more than just this week's worth of the calendar. For example, my friend asked, "Are you free July 15th? I'm having a party." I told him let me check, pulled out the Pre and told him I had nothing scheduled. Then later, when I got back to my computer I was browsing my calendar and bam, I noticed I DO have something set for the 15th.

This is annoying. Anyway to expand the syncable period?
    i think what he is talking about is when you look at your calender in month view it doesnt show/highlight days you have plans. if you were to click on that day it would show your plans but not in month view. Ive had this same problem. I wonder if there is a way to fix this!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    i think what he is talking about is when you look at your calender in month view it doesnt show/highlight days you have plans. if you were to click on that day it would show your plans but not in month view. Ive had this same problem. I wonder if there is a way to fix this!?!
    It does though. It shades parts of the day in gray to show that you have plans at the beginning, middle, or end of the day.
  6.    #6  
    Let me re-state this. If I enter an event on my computer, on google calendar, it does not sync to my pre until the week of.

IE: I get a phone call about a meeting on July 15th, I have google calendar opened on my computer so I put in the meeting. I go to my phone, force a sync, and nothing shows up. However if I put something in google calendar on my computer for tomorrow, force a sync, it shows up.
    Again, I'm not really finding this to be the case. I just put a test all day event for June 1 2010, and a second test event from 10 to 11 on June 1 2010. I entered both of these in on the Google Calendar webpage, and did a force sync on my Pre.

Both showed up fine.
    well... this is my problem. I have an blocked out time on friday at 7pm to sunday 3pm. its in my google calendar. i open up my pre and look at my calendar in month view. and its not there. I open it in day view for the 12th and its there... anyone else having this problem
    Doesn't happen to me either ... I have stuff entered on my google calender through the end of the year that shows up on my phone as well in the month view it is shaded ...
  10.    #10  
    I was being an ***** guys. On my calendar in my computer I wasn't setting a time, so these events were listed as "All Day" events, which don't show up in Monthly View. When I go to each day the "all day" even does show up. Sorry for wasting your time.