Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    got it. Thanks. Found it and emailed it to myself with internalz.
    Does anyone have any ideas on how I can use ##66623# without using the touchscreen? I can get to the CelleBrite page with just the keyboard, but I can't figure out a way to press the green button to export the contacts.
    Sorry to bump old content but I noticed no-one ever mentioned where the data was stored, someone is bound to search this eventually.

When you use ##66623# the data will be stored in /.temp/PmMigration.vcf

If you do not see this directory, you may need to go into folder options in windows (view tab) and enable "Show hidden files, folders, and drives"
    Quote Originally Posted by tserna View Post
    this patch won't install...what other patches will this one conflict with?
    Same here, can't instal the stupid patch with preware internalz or webosqi, any other way?? (I'm not a Sprint user)
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by srelysian View Post
    Sorry to bump old content but I noticed no-one ever mentioned where the data was stored, someone is bound to search this eventually.

When you use ##66623# the data will be stored in /.temp/PmMigration.vcf

If you do not see this directory, you may need to go into folder options in windows (view tab) and enable "Show hidden files, folders, and drives"
    Extra info, on a GSM device, use #*66623#

For any code on a GSM device start with #* instead of ##
    That info is still useless for a non Sprint user, right?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Just above is stated that for non-sprint, you substitute an asterisk (*) for the second pound (#) so it would be: #*66623#
    From my GSM days, I remember GSM codes being #*# not #*. YMMV.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I bought my wife a touchpad a couple of months ago and just bought her a Franken PRE 2 for Christmas. I want to export her contract from the TP to Googole, but I can't find the patch anymore on preware (send contacts via email). I see the webos internal page that has the code, but I have no clue what I need to do to convert this to an IPK file and load it into the TP for export. Can anyone help?
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wushu2004 View Post
    You can also type ##MONAD# on the phone dialar and export your contacts that way.
    This seemed to work but it only exported the first (one) contact instead of all of the contacts. I am using a palm pixi running the sprint network.

Any suggestions would be help. Hope I don't have to do this for each contact - I have nearly 200 stuck in the palm profile.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lsm226 View Post
    This seemed to work but it only exported the first (one) contact instead of all of the contacts. I am using a palm pixi running the sprint network.

Any suggestions would be help. Hope I don't have to do this for each contact - I have nearly 200 stuck in the palm profile.
    Okay.

After reading some more posts on the matter, the one contact that was exported was not just the one contact although on initial look (when you click on it regularly) it appears to be one contact.

When I did an import into gmail all my contacts that were on my pixi were added to my gmail contacts. Now just to weed out the few duplicate entries.

Any ideas about exporting memos, calendar and texts????
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12