1.    #1  
    best way to import this into the Pre ?????????
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    best way to import this into the Pre ?????????
    I just imported everything to Google...
    You can download data migration software from palm's web page. Just click on support and you can find it from there.
  4.    #4  
    thanks everybody
    But this is a one way transfer after reading the manual. It means you can no longer use Outlook for Contact and Calendar functions.

Is this true? If it is, the Pre is not the device for me! I was just about to get one tomorrow.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    But this is a one way transfer after reading the manual. It means you can no longer use Outlook for Contact and Calendar functions.

Is this true? If it is, the Pre is not the device for me! I was just about to get one tomorrow.

Rob
    Nothing stopping you from using Outlook. I can't say that future syncs will necessarily match up, though, which is why I sync to Google (using Companionlink's product, but I think you can do it with Google's tool) and then to my Pre.

If you're that concerned about it, wait for the various third parties (Companionlink, Chapura, Missing Sync) to release their desktop sync apps. Should be within a few weeks, as I understand.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic