Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    I'm using also a Palm Pre to acces to my Lotus Notes eMail via the iNotes ultralite-client.

Generally it works fine, but the Notes screens appear in a kind of "full screen mode", not adapted to the Palm's screen size that needs a lot of scaling and moving activity.

Any idea how to fix this (on an iPhone the screens appear correctly adapted)

Thank foryour help

Peter
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMW View Post
    I'm using also a Palm Pre to acces to my Lotus Notes eMail via the iNotes ultralite-client.

Generally it works fine, but the Notes screens appear in a kind of "full screen mode", not adapted to the Palm's screen size that needs a lot of scaling and moving activity.

Any idea how to fix this (on an iPhone the screens appear correctly adapted)

Thank foryour help

Peter
    Hi, it works if you use this patch => http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...perfectly.html

I tried to find a setting in my notes server to also deliver the iPhone Ultra light iNotes version to the Pre, but until now I had not look.

HaPe
    just installed the patch and it seems to work fine ... thanks

So no need for me to buy an iPhone (which is quite nice but for professional use I prefere the Pre because of it's keyboard)

Peter
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Am running Notes Traveler 8.5.1. Using Palm Pre with WebOS 1.4.5 with website redirection set on Traveler server. Everything works fine, except cannot forward emails from the Pre. Any ideas?
    I currently have two different EAS/Traveler profiles and knew that I couldn't forward w/ one of them. Just checked the 2nd and experience the same issue.

This is w/ the latest 851 Traveler FP and 1.4.5 on the device. I've had the forwarding issue w/ previous versions of the device firmware as well.

Congratulations--I nominate you to open a case w/ Palm and IBM. ;-)
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    My workplace (Academic Medical Center) will not allow the use of Lotus Traveler on the server. Thus, I have resorted to using CommonTime mNotes . Yes, it's $69 per year. I had the one month trial and then bought it, and it is the perfect solution for Lotus Notes and the Pre. Syncs calendar, tasks, email, and contacts. Flawlessly. Tried CompanionLink and it was unreliable with Google servers. I also tried Martin Scott WirelessMail using a hotmail EAS account, and though it works for mail, it doesn't sync contacts or tasks (though you can get a daily reminder of upcoming calender events). It works very well if you only need email and is very versatile. I would love to be able to use Traveler. Unfortunately, my institution only allows mobile Lotus access through a Blackberry. "We are a Blackberry house." (Unless you have permission to use mNotes, which is apparently secure (encrypted) through an exchange server.) Here's to more Lotus Notes options in the future!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567