1.    #1  
    I've been experiencing some really sporadic facebook importing in synergy. I've added my facebook account, and it brought all of my contacts (ugh), but probably only about a 3/4ths of them have pictures. I've double checked, and they all do have pictures set on facebook, and their e-mail addy and birthdate were brought in from facebook... but no photo.

I've tried toggling palm profile or facebook as primary source, doesn't seem to have any effect... any ideas?
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    It takes a while for all of them to get in there, especially if you have a lot of facebook friends.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I have the same problem, but it seems to only affect one contact - my wife's! I tried deleting her entire profile, unfriending her on FB, then adding her back, to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I noticed this issue on my Pre, as well.
  5.    #5  
    Cool, if someone wants to add it to the bug list, I guess this is a confirmed issue D;
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging