1. yoe
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Damn it, I add an appointment on Google Calendar and it won't sync to the palm until I MANUALLY ask the palm to sync account.

WTF

This is suppose to be automatic!
    It is, but not instantly.
  3. yoe
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    More than 30 minutes??
    There is a bug in Calendars. On the month view it shows items are on certain days but going to week or day views comes up blank. This bug is happening to me right now and I am using Google Calendar to sync.

It seems the calendar w/google is very buggy.
  5. yoe
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    That's just sad. This is the main reason I got this thing for
    Yeah, I've actually found that it won't update my MLB calendar with the scores from the games after they finished, even though they update fine on Google Calendar. I assume it's because the time doesn't change, only the name and description of the event, but I have no idea.

I haven't really had the issue you two seem to be having though. When I create a new event on the Pre, or in Google, those definitely get synced to the other.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yoe View Post
    More than 30 minutes??
    I just started my Google calendar and my inserted events synced very quickly - within 5 minutes. May be a temp issue with Google servers
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Yoe,

What setting do you have your mail account to push? This may be a factor in how long it takes your calendar to sync. I have mine set to deliver mail as it arrives - which with google may also apply to the calendar...
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    When i post entry in goole calendar it sync to pre. But if i post a entry in palm pre it dont sync to calendar.....I even forced a sync and even waited over night. Still nothing. Has anyone tried this to confirm..thanks
    this is a known issue (which I thought was only for apps for domains accounts). David2g, are you using an @gmail.com address, or a custom domain?

Either way, my understanding is that Palm and Google are working together on a solution for this sync issue.

When I last talked to Palm support, they had no ETA on the fix.