1.    #1  
    Anyone else having this problem? The majority of my friends from Facebook had their picture transferred to my Pre for their contact listing, however a handful of them did not transfer over (I verified that they actually HAD a photo on facebook). Anyone know why this would occur/how to fix it?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I think this is more of an issue with Facebook. Facebook is having problems displaying pictures / videos lately. I uploaded a bunch of photos yesterday and they all gone missing......
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Having the same issue. Anyone know of a fix?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Noticed this too - wondering might it be anything to do with some people on facebook having more security settings turned on. You can limit access to most things on your facebook profile.
    Did you sync?

Go to either Calendar or Contacts. On the app menu choose "Preferences & Accounts" then press "Sync Now."
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I'm pretty sure it is was jusk mentioned. Some people on facebook have extra security settings so I haven nocited those people don't usually have a facebook picture on my pre.
    Regardless of friends' security settings, I've been having that problem on the Pre since day one. Some days, all the friends in my recent-text list have perfectly-synced FB photos ... other days, 1 out of every 3 is a blank icon, despite the fact that they haven't deleted their Facebook accounts or anything.

It's weird - I put it down to either a Synergy or a FB thing.