1.    #1  
    Has any one figured out a way to have the Palm Pre add the new facebook members I add or to update the photos when someone changes there facebook photo? Mine doesnt appear to be doing this and I wanna know if I am just missing a setting
    It will only Sync once every night. If you want changes to show up right away then go to

Contacts -> Menu -> Preferences & Accounts -> Scroll down to bottom and click on Sync Now
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Doing a 'Sync Now' doesn't seem to update new facebook contacts
    Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    It takes a little time. I did this, and it took about 10 minutes before new people and pictures showed up. Just give it a little time.
    Quote Originally Posted by edge767 View Post
    it takes a little time. I did this, and it took about 10 minutes before new people and pictures showed up. Just give it a little time.

no, i want it now!

Actually, some contacts have been missing for over 24 hours now- it's weird, not all new ones aren't synced
  6.    #6  
    I've added people last night i've done a few syncs and there still not showing up. Am I missing a seting?
    i just delete the sync and then re-sync to have instant gratification!
  8.    #8  
    Trips - But do you have to then re-link all the accounts you linked or does it remember those?
    yeah, i'm worried if I delete the sync I will lose my linked contacts, can anyone confirm?