1.    #1  
    My office runs an Exchange 2003 backend with EAS enabled for internal use. WebSense is in place and blocks Google Calendar Sync via port 8080, but I can access Google Calendar itself.

I've been using Activesync locally to sync and charge my MotoQ, which I cannot wait to be rid of. However, since EAS is not enabled from the outside, and the one-time push won't realy cover Outlook syncing, how can I keep my Outlook contacts and calendar on my work PC synced to my Pre?

I can take the laptop home to download anything blocked by Websense, but we're locked down via protocols and ports so it may not work in the office.
    Quote Originally Posted by MJPByron View Post
    My office runs an Exchange 2003 backend with EAS enabled for internal use. WebSense is in place and blocks Google Calendar Sync via port 8080, but I can access Google Calendar itself.

I've been using Activesync locally to sync and charge my MotoQ, which I cannot wait to be rid of. However, since EAS is not enabled from the outside, and the one-time push won't realy cover Outlook syncing, how can I keep my Outlook contacts and calendar on my work PC synced to my Pre?

I can take the laptop home to download anything blocked by Websense, but we're locked down via protocols and ports so it may not work in the office.
    Wow, that sucks man. Sorry to hear they are that restrictive. Try getting the Exchange Server hostname and it instead of the external web address. then type: http(s)://servername.domain.com and see if that works.
  3.    #3  
    So I just set the Exchange server as mail.companyname.com with my ID/PW? Or should I set it up as POP3/IMAP?