1.    #1  
    So I was wondering if anyone has had a problem with synergy not updating your gmail or facebook contacts. The original sync went fine but when either A. I added new friends to facebook or B. I updated my gmail contacts they were not syncing. The only way to resync was to delete the account and readd it. Is this a known bug that palm is working on? I hope so because if not synergy would be pointless.
    Synergy with Gmail has been working flawlessly for me. I had to configure it initially, but now, it works better than my MobileMe account.
  3.    #3  
    huh. I wonder what I am doing wrong. Iboost79 is it even updating your accounts after you edited them in gmail and not on the phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by skinneejay View Post
    huh. I wonder what I am doing wrong. Iboost79 is it even updating your accounts after you edited them in gmail and not on the phone?
    The only issue I was having was multiple profiles on my gmail (web) account. I got that squared away once I merged the duplicates. I think sync up together within 10 minutes of editing on either the web or Pre.
    Did you have to re link all the accounts you had already linked when you deleted facebook ?
    facebook is not updateing for me sadly.