Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I can't see the comments that people make on my Facebook status nor can I see any comments made on my friends' status when using the Pre. Anybody find a way around this?
    Using the Facebook link that comes pre-programmed into the browser? Yeah, it doesn't support it. But full-on Facebook (minus the "x" in the url) should work just fine.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Is there a way to delete the pre-programmed one and put the one that works in?
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Yea... Just edit the link of the bookmark.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    Is there a way to delete the pre-programmed one and put the one that works in?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    Using the Facebook link that comes pre-programmed into the browser? Yeah, it doesn't support it. But full-on Facebook (minus the "x" in the url) should work just fine.
    Thanks!
    I wonder if there is going to be a real facebook app for the Pre? Anyone know?
    Alternately, you can bookmark and use m.facebook.com. The only problem with that link is that the Pre sometimes has trouble figuring out the text and page size to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by MooreJR View Post
    I wonder if there is going to be a real facebook app for the Pre? Anyone know?
    Still rumored to occur, but I've learned never to hold my breath based on something as flimsy as a rumor. But, Facebook was one of the companies that Palm paraded way back at CES, so I doubt the version of the web page is all they will have to offer.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    OK they need to fix this. I should be able to see comments on my status and wall posts on Pre's Facebook without having to go to the real Facebook site. Was that really too hard to include???
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    the normal facebook page works, maybe too well.
    can anyone tell me the facebook link that come preprogramed in our pre's in the browser, i accidently deleted mine....
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    yeah normal facebook works better than m.fb or x.fb. it takes a little bit of processing power to display and continuously update, but it works very well.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mastadilla View Post
    can anyone tell me the facebook link that come preprogramed in our pre's in the browser, i accidently deleted mine....
    x.facebook.com