Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Sorry if this has already been covered. For the last 20 minutes i've been using the search tool trying to find the answer to avoid a duplicate question, but no dice.

I've had no problems syncing my media with itunes except the video. I read that the video has to be in MP4 format and a couple others. So i looked at the video's I downloaded on itunes and they said they were MP4. Every time I try to bring over a video I get an error message. Just trying to find the easiest way to get the video's over. Also...any news on Amazon possibly putting video's available for download in the Amazon app? Thanks, apologies again if this has already been covered. This phone is unbelievable. Glad to be back with Palm.
    i have only had sucsess with music over itunes, video in mp4 works great if you drag it to the drive that shows up in usb mode or media sync mode.
    I was able to get my videos onto my Pre. Is it videos purchased from iTunes your trying to sync over? I think there might be some DRM on those. I had mine digitized from my DVD collection.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    yes, video's i purchased from itunes
    Quote Originally Posted by cpolism View Post
    yes, video's i purchased from itunes
    Ahh, thats the problem then. Videos purchased from iTunes are Protected MP4 videos and thus only play on apple's ipods.