1.    #1  
    I upgraded to yahoo mail plus because I thought my mail would then get pushed to my Pre like it did on my iphone. But I have upgraded and its still not pushing it, I have to refresh it to get the mail.

anyone help me out?
  2.    #2  
    man its annoying lo
    yes we told you to switch to GMAIL IMAP and don't look back. let go of the past.

Albert Einstein's definition of insanity is "to keep doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results."

let it go.

http://wavcentral.com/cgi-bin/log/lo...ood/fbover.mp3
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessh2036 View Post
    I upgraded to yahoo mail plus because I thought my mail would then get pushed to my Pre like it did on my iphone. But I have upgraded and its still not pushing it, I have to refresh it to get the mail.

anyone help me out?
    Yes. Yahoo Plus will not give you push email via IMAP IDLE. However, what it does give you is the option of POP access or email forwarding. If you want to push your Yahoo mail to your Pre, create a free gmail account and forward your yahoo mail to it. Point your pre email client to the gmail account. I believe you can set the reply to on the pre email client to use the Yahoo address if you want. When I did this with Chattermail on PalmOS, I also set it up to send email via the Yahoo SMTP server.