1.    #1  
    I have my yahoo mail settings on my pre that " mail come when it arrives " and it worked once, but now when new mail is in my inbox it does not show up unless I refresh it myself.

anyone have any ideas to fix this? and its Yahoo Mail I have
    yes switch to GMAIL IMAP and don't look back.
    I didn't think Yahoo supported IMAP idle. This is needed for push e-mail.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  4.    #4  
    crap... so basically it wont push it?

and if I upgrade to Yahoo Plus does it have IMAP idle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessh2036 View Post
    crap... so basically it wont push it?

and if I upgrade to Yahoo Plus does it have IMAP idle?
    That's a great question for Google.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    GMAIL is the future. i know it's a PIA - i spent 2 hours last night switching my email to GMAIL on my online logins etc. and family friends but it was worth it. write out a list and cross them off one by one.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    GMAIL is the future. i know it's a PIA - i spent 2 hours last night switching my email to GMAIL on my online logins etc. and family friends but it was worth it. write out a list and cross them off one by one.
    its the problem is I use Yahoo for my main hub lol, I read the news there and I really love having my mail there.

I mean I can live with just refreshing it, but If I can pay to Yahoo Plus and it will do it then I will
  8.    #8  
    well I just updated to yahoo mail plus and it works fine now... thanks for the help
    Global Posts
    20,065 Global Posts
    Glad it's working... I'm not too happy that plus is needed though. Grrr!