Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Anyone figure out how to download e-mail attachements? I have tried to download word attachments from multiple messages with no luck. I click on the blue document icon in the message, but I never open the document. I check on the "Doc View" but no documents are available for viewing.

Thanks
    the only attachment I was able to download from email was a pic.
    figure it has been answered already or you moved on, plus others will know more...
    anyway, email the attachments to yourself (say from a home pc) then double touch on the attach row in the email message. it will expand and show all your attachments. double touch on one and it should open in the Doc View app then touch the Doc View menu to do a Save As.

I did this for about three txt files then thought to myself to plug in the pre to the ubs cord to desktop pc and just copy all my txt files over and Doc View is able to display them. Of course no catagory save options but it is a start.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Yes, my problem went away with the first update
    So how do you download/save an mp3 file from an e-mail attachment? Seems that I can play it, but how do I save it to music?
    Mark W. Mebane
    markmebane@sbcglobal.net
    Quote Originally Posted by markmebane View Post
    So how do you download/save an mp3 file from an e-mail attachment? Seems that I can play it, but how do I save it to music?
    Anyone figure this out?
    Quote Originally Posted by CapEarl View Post
    Anyone figure this out?
    I just searched high and low for an mp3 I sent myself on the Pre via WinSCP and I couldn't find it anywhere! Now my eyes are cross from staring at the screen for so long!
    I sent myself a few mp3s I was hoping to save as ringtones. After reading the forum and through the help, I ultimately resorted to SCPing the files over. I don't like using the sync cable when I can avoid it.
    I'd also really like to know how to save an mp3 from an attachment. Any help?