Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Is there any way to get the Pre to sync more frequently or to get it to sync anytime a change is made to the calendar???
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    I'll second that! Also, has anyone had issues with multiple calendars showing up in the All category? My wife and I both have Pre's now and the All Calander view doesn't display all our appointments from our Google Calendars!
    --WhoAmI--
    Sprint Palm Treo 700p with MR --> Palm Pre

T-Money is now available for the webOS! Financial planning has never been easier.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    If you did not specify a time and you listed them as all day, they WILL NOT APPEAR in the monthly all calendars view.

F***!!!!, honestly this Sh** is just as bad as the IPHONE.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    That's just it though - We DID set a time (1 hour appointment) and we can not see it in the All view!
    --WhoAmI--

T-Money is now available for the webOS! Financial planning has never been easier.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Check to see if they are muted in the preferences on the PRE, or in the preference in GOOGLE CALENDAR.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Also, sync the PRE manually. I've found that with regards to GOOGLE CALENDAR THE PRE IS PULL, NOT PUSH.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    I've checked the Pre but not Google Calendar. I will definitely try that! I did do the manual sync and it didn't help (not that it surprised me since I created the appointment on my Pre!)
    --WhoAmI--

Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Google is fine.
    --WhoAmI--