1.    #1  
    is anyone elses facebook syn taking up almost the entire day? mine has been loading the majority of the day.... and is still not done.
    Quote Originally Posted by proshoota25 View Post
    is anyone elses facebook syn taking up almost the entire day? mine has been loading the majority of the day.... and is still not done.
    Mine took less than a minute, however how many contacts do you have on Facebook? I only have like 30.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Im with you. I have 30 friends and it took less than 2 minutes.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Try syncing them over Wi-Fi.
    Off topic: How do I re-sync my facebook account I just had my H.S graduation and met a lot of old friends but the phone doesn't update my new facebook friends unless I remove the facebook profile and sync it again.That becomes annoying though because I have to manually link some of the duplicates.My phone defaults to gmail for new contacts and I dont see an option for facebook
  6. yoe
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    It's all in the calendar/contact settings man, just go and make facebook the default and when you need to manually sync you can just tell it to sync. you dont have to remove / readd facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by yoe View Post
    It's all in the calendar/contact settings man, just go and make facebook the default and when you need to manually sync you can just tell it to sync. you dont have to remove / readd facebook

Under default account I only see Google and palm profile.I have tried scrolling up and I still don't Facebook as an option.
  8. geridh
    Quote Originally Posted by PiranhaPre View Post
    Under default account I only see Google and palm profile.I have tried scrolling up and I still don't Facebook as an option.
    Me too
    Here’s what you do:
    On your Pre, open the Contacts application then select Preferences & Accounts at the top left of your screen and enter add an account which if you scroll down is on the bottom. You will see Facebook, Google and Microsoft Exchange there.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfine1966 View Post
    Here’s what you do:
    On your Pre, open the Contacts application then select Preferences & Accounts at the top left of your screen and enter add an account which if you scroll down is on the bottom. You will see Facebook, Google and Microsoft Exchange there.
    thx for the help but thats not the problem I already have the accounts setup but my facebook doesn't update new contacts cause gmail is the default and there is no option to change it; only gmail or palm profile are my choices