Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Hello,
    All this time i've been following the pre, i picked two up today after standing in line for 3 hours at best buy only to find out they had two when we got inside and we were #3 in line. Then the rep said 20 miles away at walmart they still had 3. We zipped down there and snagged 2.

Anyway, I was under the impression that you could pretty much sync any phone with outlook. Is this correct that I cannot sync the pre with outlook? It says my only options are google, exchange and facebook. Do i need to find some way to switch my calendar and contacts to google from outlook? I like using outlook much more than i do google. Thanks for the help
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Asked and answered (or at least still being answered)... search for "Personal Version of Outlook 07"
    You can't sync Outlook appointments directly, but you can do it a round-about way. I'm using a free utility called Calgoo that runs on my home desktop PC and syncs my Outlook appointments to my Google Calendar. You can then access your Google Calendar on your Pre.
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist