1.    #1  
    Just got my Pre this morning. I was able to get my Exchange server properly connected; however, I cannot get it to sync the calendar. Email and contacts sync just fine, but the calendar (one of the key features for me) won't sync.

I've added and removed the account a couple of times. I've also tried to add the Exchange account both from the email app and the calendar app. I've also deleted all other calendar apps (facebook, google, etc.).

Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I have this same problem, but it is only the contacts will sync. Email and Calendar will not. It says it is there in the list but still won't sync
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
  3.    #3  
    Well, the first time, I only got email, and not any emails from today. No contacts and no calendar. Then I removed the exchange acct, readded it, and I got the email and contacts, but then no calendar. I did a hard rest of the phone (through device info) and then added the exchange acct again (without my google or facebook accts) and no dice. Same issue - contacts and email but no calendar.

I called Palm support and they told me I had to wait an hour for it to sync before they could do anything (even though I told them it had already been 3 hours and I hadn't gotten calendar). So, I'm on the phone with them again right now...we'll see!

Incidentally, I also tried to add an event on the Pre hoping at least that would sync back with the exchange svr; but no such luck.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I went back and checked. Turns out I had synced my old Blackberry contacts with Google as a backup about 2 months ago and that was what has synced over. Putting my username and password in is recognized and I don't get any errors, but nothing is coming over. So I am setup but getting nothing.
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
    I have the exact same problem. Authenticate with EAS just fine. No SSL certificate problems. The mailbox "Outbox" appears in Messaging. But no email whatsoever.
  6.    #6  
    I think I figured out what my problem is. Our IT department has set up our OWA server to use http, not https. For some reason, it's allowing the https settings for the initial pull of contacts and email, but not calendar. Since there's no way to trick the EAS settings on the pre to use non-SSL, I'm screwed until/unless a fix comes out.

My patience may run out by tomorrow afternoon, and I'll be going back to my HTC Touch until the next-gen iPhone comes out.

Good grief...
    Quote Originally Posted by henryhsu View Post
    I have the exact same problem. Authenticate with EAS just fine. No SSL certificate problems. The mailbox "Outbox" appears in Messaging. But no email whatsoever.
    Ditto. I have read others having the same issue, and others with empty "Inbox" folders (or empty inbox subfolders) and nothing else.

My configuration:

webOS 1.0.2
    Exchange 2003 Standard SP2
    Self-issued SSL Certificate

Still no love