1.    #1  
    When I opened the e-mail app for the first time, it simply asked me for my email address and password. It proceeded to sync with my Yahoo! email account (it's actually my AT&T DSL user name/email, but uses Yahoo!) without any further prompting! It has all my custom folders that I have using the webmail interface, and it never even asked me what kind of e-mail account to use. Definitely SLICK! I can't wait to see what other surprises await.
    I tried in frustration to set up email with WIFI on. Kept getting errors and I know all my info was correct. When I turned wifi off and used just the sprint connection, everything worked well...
    ETUTREO300
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ETUTREO300 View Post
    I tried in frustration to set up email with WIFI on. Kept getting errors and I know all my info was correct. When I turned wifi off and used just the sprint connection, everything worked well...
    I can't for the life of me get my school email to work WiFi or not gmail was cake though
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ETUTREO300 View Post
    Thanks, I was having the same issue and now it is solved that the wifi is off....
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by checo446 View Post
    Thanks, I was having the same issue and now it is solved that the wifi is off....
    well I spoke too soon. I can now receive e-mails but can't send them. I had this issue on my last phone too so it is probably a server issue...
    when set up my yahoo email it wouldnt store the out going password in there. so what i figured out was to turn off authencation off and back out and it should give u a prefs saved. Then go back in and turn it back on and put your username and password in, for yahoo its your email address and password. then back out and it should give you the saved prefs again. Your out going email should work now. Hope this helps for everyone..