Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I integrated my contacts with facebook, but where is the app?!?!??
    I don't think there is a FB app for it yet. I looked for it as well.
    Coming soon to the app store is what the guy at the store said this morning. Love the phone so far
    is there anyway to put a shortcut in the quick launch guide?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessh2036 View Post
    is there anyway to put a shortcut in the quick launch guide?

You can only have 4 items in the quick launch. Drag one out and you can add your shortcut.

No FB app yet, but webpage looks nice but DEFINITELY needs work.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Sry I meant can I put the facebook in my menu, like on the iphone I can add a website to the main menu
    while I was buying my Pre at the Sprint store, I was playing with the rep's Pre. He definitely had Facebook App loaded, and i even opened it to see his facebook page. But now that I'm home, i dont see the App in the App catalog. I Must be doing something wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessh2036 View Post
    Sry I meant can I put the facebook in my menu, like on the iphone I can add a website to the main menu
    yes, you can add weblinks to the launcher. when you're on the page go to the menu and it should have an option to bookmark and then "add to launcher", is i believe how it's worded.
    Facebook was partnered up with Palm way back at CES - it's ridiculous if they don't have an app ready by now!
    UK boy born and bred, usually proud of this, but rueing the fact that I won't be able to get my greasy mitts on one of these for months longer...
    I thought it was just me with old firmware or something, that sucks!!!!
  11.    #11  
    Yeah that does suck. One of the things I was looking forward too.

Question...on the App store how does the pricing work? Mine say $TRY but no price is ever shown???
    The girl at the store said it will be in the App Catalog very shortly, but I guess we'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by temperamentalman View Post
    Yeah that does suck. One of the things I was looking forward too.

Question...on the App store how does the pricing work? Mine say $TRY but no price is ever shown???
    I would like to know this as well
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    i think all the apps are free for now?
    The Facebook App is Inside of Internet so just click your globe and then hit facebook
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
    The Facebook App is Inside of Internet so just click your globe and then hit facebook
    Just saw that LateNight...thanks!

Also, the apps are not all free. Classic is a 7 day trial. Maybe more of them are the same. Pandora, Accuweather, Fandango, Tweed all work fine. AP works as well
    have you guys noticed that when you go to m.myspace.com, that a really kick-*** custom page loads up? I hope facebook gets something like this.
    You can't comment on a person's status on this? Am I missing something?
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
    have you guys noticed that when you go to m.myspace.com, that a really kick-*** custom page loads up? I hope facebook gets something like this.
    As soon as my update finishes I'll check it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by RenardRouge View Post
    You can't comment on a person's status on this? Am I missing something?
    Was that way with the Palm OS version of the FB app as well.
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast