Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by clevelandrocker View Post
    Thanks for explaining Push--Gmail's the way to go then.
    you can give Gmail your Yahoo login info and it will fetch it for you. and i think you can also tell Yahoo to foward it to Gmail. best to give everyone your new Gmail address too.

with Gmail you get the PUSH. just make sure you go into Gmail's settings (via your PC) and ENABLE IMAP. it is not enabled by default. do it now if not already. then when you get your Pre select IMAP Gmail and select "As Items Arrive".
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    will you PLEASE just switch to Gmail already??? you're crushing us here!!!
    Why don't you relax or not respond if you're bothered?
    Why don't you relax or not respond if you're bothered?
    i just helped you again but you've been crushing us repetitively for days on why Gmail and we answer but you don't listen.
    I use gmail for personal email; hotmail for online accounts so it gets all the junk mail.

Most importantly, will there be synergy capable with Yahoo calendar? I like the Yahoo calendar better than the Google one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roarkh9 View Post
    I use gmail for personal email; hotmail for online accounts so it gets all the junk mail.

Most importantly, will there be synergy capable with Yahoo calendar? I like the Yahoo calendar better than the Google one.
    no.
    Thanks for explaining Push--Gmail's the way to go then.
    I dunno, not really. I have used Yahoo email for 7 years with zero problems and I have TONS of folders. I can have my Pre check for Yahoo updates every 15 minutes and that will work just fine for me. I did fire up a gmail address though, so I am ready either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roarkh9 View Post

Its coming.
    I read that Yahoo!'s sync to calendar, notes, etc, was delayed because of API issues. But they are slated to be included in synergy along with Gmail and Co.
  8. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Because Yahoo! sucks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12