1.    #1  
    I was just reading the PC Mag review, and they state that Facebook events are not synced to the Pre. I remember that being a specific feature.

Can anyone confirm or deny?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I'm pretty sure I saw in TheInvisibleMan videos, that it did give the option to sync Facebook events. I could be misremembering though.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    You can sync your facebook events to a google calendar via fbCal, and get them on there that way...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    You can sync your facebook events to a google calendar via fbCal, and get them on there that way...
    Sounds like that could work in a pinch, thanks!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    No events yet. Just contacts....
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Sounds like that could work in a pinch, thanks!
    It works pretty well. I use it to keep my iCal, my iPhone, and my google calendar all synced up.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    If there is an option NOT to sync Facebook then I'll be very happy with my Pre. I have more "friends" hidden on FB than those I follow, and even they aren't all that.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomascco View Post
    If there is an option NOT to sync Facebook then I'll be very happy with my Pre. I have more "friends" hidden on FB than those I follow, and even they aren't all that.
    Uhh... don't set up the account? Problem solved!
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    The Facebook sync pulls events as well as contacts and puts them on the calendar. But only events you've RSVPed as "Attending" not "Maybe Attending" or "Not Attending".
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    The Facebook sync pulls events as well as contacts and puts them on the calendar. But only events you've RSVPed as "Attending" not "Maybe Attending" or "Not Attending".
    You can adjust what events are exported. Mine are set to "Attending, Maybe Attending, Awaiting Reply".
    Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    You can adjust what events are exported. Mine are set to "Attending, Maybe Attending, Awaiting Reply".
    OK, I'm sure that's how fbCal works, but I'm talking about how synergy works if you add a facebook account to it, it will only pull "Attending" events and put them in your Pre's calendar.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Great, thanks. And that makes perfect sense to me. Can't imagine wanting event tentative events in my calendar.