1.    #1  
    Will the Pre automatically use the pictures in my GMail contact list?

and

Will the Pre automatically use the groups in my GMail contact list?
    it would be nice if people did a search before creating a new thread...repost.
  3.    #3  
    I did search this first. Beside that, I asked this question once in the middle of another thread and never got a response. If these questions have already been answered, maybe you wouldn't mind pointing me to their links...?
    Quote Originally Posted by richcracker View Post
    it would be nice if people did a search before creating a new thread...repost.
    Instead of being so abrasive, why don't you become a real member of the community and link to this elusive thread you speak of?
  5. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Instead of being so abrasive, why don't you become a real member of the community and link to this elusive thread you speak of?
    Yeah you tell 'em!
    Hopefully we'll get an answer soon!
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
  7.    #7  
    So this question has apparently been asked in several forums, yet no answer has been offered with assurance yet. Does anyone know?
    I was wondering this too. I was assuming it would.
  9.    #9  
    From the article Meet your Contacts on the Pre on Palm Goon, when he syncs his Google contacts, he blanks out the personal information, it appears that he blanks out pictures that are imported in.
    on my treo pro google syncs pictures automatically. i think the pre will do this as well since google supports it.
    hello, richcracker...are you there?
  12.    #12  
    Well, I should now take a minute to answer my original question. I now have a Pre and the contacts' pictures sync over just fine.
    The pictures on in my contacts sync over from Google. The groups dont seem to sync over, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan3816 View Post
    Will the Pre automatically use the pictures in my GMail contact list?

and

Will the Pre automatically use the groups in my GMail contact list?
    Yes, the Pre will use the pics from the Gmail contacts. Works good, and it will also work if you take a pic on your Pre, and use that pic for a contact on the phone. It will update the Gmail contacts with that pic as well.

There is no groups for the Pre from gmail contacts
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre