1.    #1  
    Palm | Facebook

Another behind-the-scenes vid while we wait for the full thing later (hopefully soon) tonight.
    Im gonna go get some beer out of the cellar, put it in the fridge to chill, so it will be nice and cold by the time this vid starts...
    I see pandas.
    The ad's up now, and I'd say it's only average, unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Yep, sadly I agree. Even the iPhone's rediculous ads have more punch.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    I liked the behind-the-scenes videos more. The approach had potential, but it didn't reach it. Maybe if everyone was wearing a different color outfit it would have been better. Dunno.

Palm needs to come up with a simple, effective, and cost-effective theme that they can repeat, the way Apple does.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I think its very good actually. I'm surprised, i thought Palm blew it. Very good job Palm.. Very unique and it gets the point across.
    I wasn't impressed
    I thought it was pretty average. Really, it's pretty impressive how they filmed it with all those real people, but it comes off looking way-too green screened to be believed for what it actually is. Especially the part with the close up of the lady holding the pre, and her hand just kind of moves around it, I caught a glimpse of how they set up that shot in the making of video. I hope future commercials speak to the masses more effectively.