1.    #1  
    Being very new to the Preo (The name I think they should have called it), but not to the Treo, any knowledge of whether it will work seamlessly with the Desktop or should one move contacts and calendar to Google? Thanks
    "My nose is growing old!"
    Quote Originally Posted by MankatoMan View Post
    Being very new to the Preo (The name I think they should have called it), but not to the Treo, any knowledge of whether it will work seamlessly with the Desktop or should one move contacts and calendar to Google? Thanks
    Seems like I read the answer to your question somewhere around here. How much did you read in this forum before posting your first post?
    companionlink will sync palm desktop to google to your pre. It uses google as an intermediary.
    Global Posts
    637 Global Posts
    Palm desktop and Outlook? Would it do Outlook 2000?
    Chapura Pocket Mirror for webOS will sync with Outlook 2003-2007 via WiFi. I don't think there's any Palm Desktop replacement in the works, though.
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Quote Originally Posted by estroh View Post
    Palm desktop and Outlook? Would it do Outlook 2000?
    I am using outlook 2000 and was able to import my contacts using the 14 day free trial. it only did the contacts and calendar...

anyone know how to edit the contact notes after the items are on your pre? I was not able to do so in the phone