Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I think there are a few things that I've noticed as I was browsing the forums that many people would like to see. Let's make a list for Palm of the items that we'd like to see updated. I'll try and tabulate and update my OP to add counts next to the items.

-Universal Search extended to Email, Calendar and Notes
    -Ability to change Email Account Sound Notifications (Different tones for different mailboxes)
    -Ability to select My Groups in Google, or Groups of individuals to import in Facebook (Not all or nothing) (3)
    -Native Landscape keyboard while browsing, On-Screen Portrait
    -Video Recording
    -Visual Voice Mail
    -Center Button as Notification Light
    -Adobe Flash Support (2)
    -Let music/video be deleted without being in USB mode
    -Music downloads over 3G from Amazon
    -Show callers in conference call
    -Let user end the conference and handle each call separately rather than asking one caller to hang up (I think this is a limitation of CDMA, but I'll include it)
    -Bluetooth keyboard support.
    -Ability to select/copy uneditable text on a web page.
    -File manager & ability to download files from web (save images and attachments via browser) (3)
    -Groups or Categories in Contacts
    -SSH/VPN capabilities
    -Tethering via Bluetooth.
    - A "Today/Tomorrow" view if there isn't one already.
    - Custom alert times

Let's add to the list!! (If you notice I've thanked you, I've updated your idea to the list.)
    Last edited by akula34; 05/29/2009 at 01:24 AM.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Video recording.
    VVM
    Ability to use center button light as notification.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    The ability to control the time and space continuum and re-shoot "The Phantom Menace." or is that a little too much to ask for?
    Quote Originally Posted by brickcityfc View Post
    The ability to control the time and space continuum and re-shoot "The Phantom Menace." or is that a little too much to ask for?
    I ask for that in every update I download for my laptop. Hasn't happened just yet.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Flash
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Bricks every apple it's connected to. I file that under charitable service for the good of mankind.
    An additional 8 GB of storage.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    CALENDAR SEARCH

I will not get a Pre until this is released/announced. Hell, I'll probably end up renewing a 2 year ATT commitment by getting a new iPhone because this lack of a feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Bricks every apple it's connected to. I file that under charitable service for the good of mankind.
    BRAVO! How about an app that takes down the entire Apple AppStore and deletes everything
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    BRAVO! How about an app that takes down the entire Apple AppStore and deletes everything
    With the amazing variety of applications and the convenience of a one-stop clearing house, you can only hope that this new feature just takes everything on the App Store (including the App Store itself) and makes that the new App Catalog.
    Bravo akula34 for starting a thread. I was gonna start something like this myself. Here is my wish-list for next webOS update:

-Let the conference call screen show which callers are included in conference and let user end the conference and handle each call separately rather than asking one caller to hang up.
    -Let selected contacts from facebook/google synch with the phone instead of whole list.
    -Let music/video be deleted without being in USB mode.
    -Let calls be made while phone is in USB mode.
    -(This one might not be an issue at all after demo at todays D7) Let music be downloaded over 3G from Amazon.

I will add more if I could remmber.
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
    I agree with everything on here.

On a more personal preference, I want to see EPOCRATES!!
    Wow,no one mentioned File Browser access, like the ability to "Save as..." from the web.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Wow,no one mentioned File Browser access, like the ability to "Save as..." from the web.
    You just did
    I just thought it would have been mentioned sooner cause it's a biggie.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Bluetooth keyboard support. Ability to select/copy uneditable text on a web page. File manager & ability to download files from web (save images and attachments via browser).
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardHowl View Post
    I agree with everything on here.

On a more personal preference, I want to see EPOCRATES!!
    I'm not really focusing on third-party apps. And we know that ePocrates is already coming...
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    On screen keyboard
    Groups in contacts and bookmarks
    Sync to my contacts instead of "all"
    Ability to save files from the web
    File browser
    Flash support
    Non gimped Bluetooth
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast