View Poll Results: What do you think of the iTunes syncing announcement

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't care. I don't use iTunes and WON'T be switching.

43 33.59%
  • Sounds good. Never used iTunes but WILL be switching.

8 6.25%
  • Great! I've been an iTunes user and had hoped the rumors of syncing were true.

77 60.16%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    I have always felt sorry for anyone that uses itunes after seeing how it behaves almost like a virus on windows (installs all types of junk by default and is a resource hog).

It's a shame so many people have voted for highly restrictive DRM as the new digital standard with their wallets.
    So true. More and more people are realizing that they are using like their B team for Windows development.
    I have a feeling that iTunes will have an update, soon after the release, that "fixes" this.
    The last Palm product I owned was the Zire71..the Prē is bringing me back.
    So, it's bringing sexy back!
    any of you guys use foobar? they make it super easy to sync with any device out there.
    I use Media Monkey, but I think iTunes sync is a good idea since many people are familiar with it and it'll be easier for them to add media instead of learning another method.

If Apple tries to block it, they'll make themselves look more closed and proprietary than they already do now. IMO they should have allowed any media player that accepts AAC to sync with iTunes. I hear this may be possible on a Mac, but you definitely can't do it on Windows.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    I have always felt sorry for anyone that uses itunes after seeing how it behaves almost like a virus on windows (installs all types of junk by default and is a resource hog).

It's a shame so many people have voted for highly restrictive DRM as the new digital standard with their wallets.
    They do constantly offer a bad Windows version. But the music store is no longer DRM for the most part, thank goodness. And you can still use it for MP3s.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12